Apple kheer recipe
Apple Kheer is a delicious Dessert recipe. It is made from milk and apple, garnished with dry fruits. This dish is popular in South as Apple Pyasam. Normally, we make rice Kheer, but it is very heavy on stomach. Apple Kheer can be treated as a healthy fast recipe also. It is easy to prepare and tastes awesome. Choose sweet and soft good quality Apple for this recipe, because sour Apple will curdle the milk. To prevent it from turning brown, cut and peel the apple at the time of serving. Some people fry the apple in ghee, but I have used it directly to maintain the goodness of vitamins present in it. This dish can be prepared quickly if the milk boiling procedure is done in advance. Serve to your Guests and get compliments for this wonderful sweet dish.
1 liter milk with full cream
1 tbsp Rooh Afza sharbat
dry fruits of your choice
2 sweet, soft and fresh Apples
- Boil the milk in a vessel, stirring occasionally till it remains 3/4 in quantity.
- Use a non-stick vessel to avoid burining of milk. Let it cool completely.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Add 1 tbsp Rooh Afza Sharbat to the milk and blen it well in a blender.
- Peel the skin of the Apple. Grate it thickly. Take care that the seeds and inner portion of Apple is avoided.
- Add the grated Apple immediately to the milk and garnish with dry fruits.
- Tasty and Healthy Apple Kheer is ready. A very healthy and yummy dessert.
- Serve immediately. Good way to push some nutrition into kids in a tasty way.